Sell car in Kenya
Cars for sale Kenya
We have hundreds of vehicles available for sale in Kenya. Place an inquiry with Magari Tele Kenya and we'll surely get back to you with appropriate feedback Import
*HONDA CR-V* 2013 KDB 2,400CC Alloys| Foglights| Winker mirrors| Boot Cover|...
TOYOTA COROLLA FIELDER 2015 KDG 1,500CC AUTO POWER WINDOWS| POWER MIRRORS|...
*TOYOTA LAND CRUISER V8* 2005 KBS 4,700CC PETROL 7SEATER ALLOYS| FOGLIGHT...
*VOLKSWAGEN GOLF* 2014 KDE 1,200CC PETROL AUTO ALLOYS| FOGLIGHTS| WINKER M...
TOYOTA VANGUARD 2013 KCY 2,400CC PETROL *7SEATER* *4WD* AUTO ALLOYS| FOG...
*TOYOTA CROWN ROYALSALOON* 2015 KDH 2,500CC BLACK ALLOYS| FOGLIGHTS| XENON...
Toyota Vitz 2013 KCY 1,300CC auto Alloys Clean unit 790,000/-...
*MAZDA BIANTE* 2015 KDH 2,000CC SKYACTIV ALLOYS| FOGLIGHTS| WINKER MIRRORS|...
Choosing cars from Magari Tele Kenya's trusted car dealers in Kenya
Cars for sale in Kenya - Sell a car in Kenya. Find new and used vehicles near you, uploaded daily by nationwide sellers and dealers. Sell your car quicker, safer, and easier to thousands of potential buyers throughout the nation.
Magari Tele Kenya is a directory website that lists all cars for sale in Kenya. You can list your car for sale on our platform for free Sell Car in Kenya, Cars for sale in Kenya include both second hand and brand new cars. Magari Tele Kenya has unique features that allow buyers to interact with car sellers add easily. You can view car images on the same page without opening another page. The buyer can contact the car seller in Kenya by either sending an SMS or WhatsApp message. Car buyers call away from getting the best car in Kenya.
Choosing cars from Magari Tele Kenya trusted dealers
Magari Tele Kenya works with a nationwide network of trusted new and used car dealers in Kenya. This means you can search by location and be confident that there is something available in your local area that will suit your requirements.
Selling or buying your next car with Magari Tele Kenya
Buying and selling your vehicle in Kenya is now even easier through Magari Tele Kenya . You can quickly and easily set up your own my account to advertise your vehicle for sale at no cost, and use our free car valuation service, 'whats mine worth?', to find out how much my car is worth. This gives you an instant, no-obligation offer which can also act as a guide to selling for free through Magari Tele Kenya.
TIPS FOR SELLING YOUR CAR in Magari Tele Kenya
Before you create your free private listing with us, check out our top tips for selling your car. They'll help you attract more interest and get the best price for your vehicle. When you create a private listing, it's a good idea to:
- Clean your car inside and out to get it looking as close to like new as possible
- Take photographs of your car after a good clean and ideally in good weather
- Make sure your photos are top quality: images should be close enough to show the condition of your car, whilst keeping your entire car in frame
- Detail your vehicle from all angles, including inside the cabin
- Set a realistic asking price for your car (use our free valuation tool to help)
- Set your negotiation terms: whether your asking price is a "firm" deal, a "best offer" or "negotiable"
- Be honest about your vehicle and its condition - stick to the facts in your description
- Mention any modifications (though be aware that some customisations can limit your number of potential buyers)
- Detail any optional extras you've purchased, such as a rear parking camera or a DAB radio - it can add value to your car and justify your asking price
- Provide details about your car's service history - maintenance records and receipts will show a buyer you care for your motor
- Make sure you have all necessary paperwork for selling your car
- Mention if your car has low CO2 emissions and is in a low tax band - it could help you find a buyer looking for a cheap to run car
- Consider your MOT: a new 12-month MOT certificate will reassure buyers - if you have one mention it
- Looking for more tips? Read our full guide to how to sell your car.